Saturday, March 29, 2008

It Has Been a While!

It has been a while since I posted here. I started Weight Watchers and have been trying to figure out my new eating plan and thus have not been posting a lot of my tried and true recipes. I am starting to get some new ones - healthier and better for you - so watch this site for some new recipies soon!!
After a few weeks of not being to successful on the Weight Watchers Flex Plan I switched to the Core plan 3 weeks ago! I have never had weight fall off of me like it has the last three weeks! I am so excited because I feel like this is truly a way I can eat for the rest of my life. It is healthy and I don't have to count points!!! If you are wanting to loose or on WW Flex plan I encourage you to check out the Core plan!! I will write more about it later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Ruthie! To find something that works is worth its weight in gold!