Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte (Dairy Free)

With fall here everyone is talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes and other yummy fall drinks. Of course I can't just go to the local coffee shop and order one since I am dairy and soy free. Last night a friend shared a recipe for a dairy free version and it is yummy... so to not be selfish I will share it as well...

Pumpkin Spice Latte
(this makes 2 - easily halved for one)

2 cups almond milk
2 Tbsp canned pumpkin
2 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
2 tsps vanilla extract
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1-2 shots of espresso

Combine milk, pumpkin and sugar in saucepan and heat on medium. Remove from heat and
add pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Add espresso and enjoy!
There is a Peppermint Mocha one as well but I think I wrote it down wrong so I will clarify and then post it as well.

0 comments: