Monday, December 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


I did pretty good about staying with my menu last week. We did eat leftovers one night instead of the planned meal. Also, Friday we had to go out of town to a funeral unexpectadly so we ended up eating on the road both meals. This week will be a short one and then Friday we will be off to my sisters' so no menu next week. You can check out more menu ideas at Laura's blog - I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Monday - Pizza and Movies - no big plans for Christmas eve
Tuesday - Christmas - I am making the Holiday Rolls that are in this post for Christmas breakfast and taking my Spinach Artichoke dip to my sister's
Wednesday - Spaghettii
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Vacation starts!

I am going to do another post about some of the fun things we made this weekend for our various Christmas parties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like a good but busy week! Thaks for stopping by my blog!


MJ

Sandra said...

Great menu :)

Merry Christmas!