Sunday, December 16, 2007

Menu Planning Monday


I have not been to good about posting recipes and did not get around to posting my menu last week. I am trying to get all of my recipes organized and need to start putting some of them here. You can find more menu ideas at Laura's site. Anyway, here is my plan for this week.


Monday - Spaghetti (still have one batch of sauce frozen from a few weeks ago)


Tuesday - Stuffed Green Peppers








Saturday - Christmas get together with Troy's family


Sunday - Christmas get together with my family at our house

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Have fun at your get togethers!

My Menu Plan is up too! :)

Windows Wide Open said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

~~

Sandra said...

Everything looks wonderful, great menu :)

The Mushroom Cheddar Fritata sounds SO good!

Mine is up too :)