Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stuffed Green Peppers

Stuffed Green Peppers is one of Troy's favorite dishes. I don't fix them often because I don't care for green peppers. Not a good reason, I know! Anyway, I did fix them last night and used this recipe over at Simply Recipes. They were good and very easy to make. I think in the future I would mix the sauce in with the rest of the ingredients. The sauce was good (I added more Worcestershire sauce then it called for) and I think it needed to be mixed in rather than just on top. Surprisingly, my two year old loved them and ate the green pepper and all! The green peppers were not that strong and I think it may be because the recipe had you boil them before hand for a few minutes.
If you like green peppers (or even if you don't :-) ) I would give them a try!

0 comments: